Monday 4 March 2013

New Update (finally)


I thought I'd update as I haven't posted anything for ages! I'm finding it a bit of a struggle to keep up with this blog, the main reason being I find Blogger quite confusing to use when it comes to gaining followers and finding other blogs. Maybe I just need to persevere with it a bit longer and hopefully I'll figure it out soon :)

I created a tumblr account a few weeks ago too (click here) but I seem to be having a similar problem with that too, I find it way too confusing, but I'm going to try and update it more regularly.

At the moment the only thing I regularly update is my Deviantart (link), although this isn't totally up to date it's the one I'm finding easiest to get my art noticed on. I also post all of my latest artwork on my Instagram page (here) so please give me a follow on any of these if you use them, I'd really appreciate it :)

I'll take this opportunity to post a few more pictures that I have drawn in the last few months


portrait of my cousin Jack, done with coloured pencils on paper


pencil on paper


quick practice with watercolours

1 comment:

  1. The portrait of your cousin is REALLY GOOD! Keep up to good work!

    ReplyDelete